PRIVATE PARTIES AND DINING AT MAX DOWNTOWN
With several private function rooms, Max Downtown can accommodate any party, large or small.
The Goodwin Room, with a view of the Historic Goodwin Hotel, can seat up to thirty-two people for a sit down function and fifty people for a cocktail reception.
The Blue Room can accommodate a sit down lunch or dinner for up to sixty people and host a cocktail receiption with passed hors d’oeuvres for up to a hundred people.
The Atrium at City Place, with its high ceilings and marble floors, is available for larger gatherings.
Max Downtown may also be booked for parties up to three hundred people. Our party planners work very closely with the chefs in order to create the perfect menu for you and your guests. We provide award-winning service and are happy to handle even the smallest detail. For further information, please contact Melissa Kelleher at 860.522.2530 or email@example.com.
“An uncompromising commitment to quality, service, style and cuisine.” Detail of Events From a business meeting to a five course wine dinner, Max Downtown can accommodate your celebration. We specialize in creating exceptional and memorable events through our fine food as well as wine and professional, courteous staff. Thank you for choosing Max Downtown for your special event, we look forward to serving you.
- The Goodwin Room can accommodate up to 30 guests. (minimum of 20 guests Sunday thru Thursday and 25 guests Friday and Saturday)
- The Blue Room can accommodate up to 62 guests comfortably for a sit down function. (minimum of 35 guests Sunday thru Thursday and 45 guests Friday and Saturday))
- The Main Dining Room is available for weekend daytime events (up to 150, perfect for a daytime wedding or a shower))
- *A/V options and rentals are available. Please inquire when booking your event.)
- We offer valet parking directly in front of Max Downtown Parking can be added to your master bill for $10 per car
- We also offer validated parking in the city place garage after 5:00 p.m. we would be happy to validate your guests’ tickets for up to three hours of free parking.
- A credit card is required to secure the reservation with the signed contract.
- The balance of total charges is due the day of your function
- Payable in cash, company check, or credit card.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover